Thursday, January 28, 2010

1 friend request

I woke up this morning to a Facebook friend request from bio-sis. Such a small gesture, yet it brought such a big smile to my face! She's been very nice through everything but a little quiet and she likes to bring a friend with her everywhere she goes. So, when I met her and bio-mom at the mall in Vegas when I was there last, we had lunch and as soon as they were done eating she and her friend ran off to Abercrombie and Victoria's Secret (and some more of the exact same stores I used to run off to at her age). Basically, I don't get to chat with her much.

But of course, I know this is just the beginning and I am not even that close with the sister I grew up with, so we may never be close. I just like the idea that maybe one day we will be.

1 comment:

  1. It just warms me every time you write. I know it might be just a part of how you feel, but your compassion, patience, hopefulness and determination to see this through in a positive way is just one more example of the extraordinary person you are. Miss you lots, all the time.

    ReplyDelete